Brewing with Moccamaster really IS as easy as 1 2 3.
1. Add water to the reservoir.
2. Add your paper filter to the brew basket and fill with your favourite Slingtown blend.
3. Switch on and wait only 5-6 minutes for a delicious filter brew!
For those who like to take a more hands-on approach to their brew, the Moccamaster Classic features a water flow control lever which allows you to stop and control flow into the brew basket. Or, just let it do its thing without any intervention and you'll still get the perfect brew!
- Brew time 5-6 minutes
- Comes with pack of 100 paper filters
- Aluminium housing • Illuminated on/off switch • 1.25L capacity • Glass carafe • Copper boiling element with double safety guard
- Automatically switches off power to the boiling element when water reservoir is empty• Automatically switches off hotplate after 40 minutes (switch on again for another 40 minute cyle)• Mixing lid for a homogenous brew
- 9 hole spray head for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- Two temperature settings for warming plate
- Dimensions W-D-H (mm): 325 x 170 x 355
- Warranty: 5-Years Certifications: ECBC (6 and 10 cups) & SCA Approved to meet and exceed Gold Cup Standards
Use paper filter #4 - coming soon to our website!
Hand-built in the Netherlands. Comes with a 5-year warranty for domestic use and 1-year for commercial use.