Bellman Stovetop Espresso & Cappuccino maker
At long last, the stainless steel Bellman has graced our waiting shores. Cafe quality espresso and milk is no longer the sole domain of the home espresso machine. The Bellman gives you both at a fraction of the cost and with total ease of use, cleaning, packdown and portability.
The Bellman gives you a delicious, rich espresso and beautifully steamed, silky milk. Featuring a strong 18/10 stainless steel body, the Bellman is extremely durable and versatile, being suitable for gas, induction, and electric stovetops, or even on a campfire. Its steam wand with dual hole nozzle creates smooth, textured milk, perfect for latte art.
The unit features a pressure gauge that lets you know exactly when the pressure has built up enough to brew a balanced espresso shot, and when to finish the extraction.
- Brew rich, creamy espresso on your stovetop at home or wherever you go
- Create barista-style micro foam for the ultimate flat white
- Double Hole steam wand nozzle for ultimate heating and aeration
- Made with 18/10 stainless steel and bakelite handle and knob for durability
- Pressure gauge that tells you when to start and stop your extraction
- Compatible with induction, gas, or electric stovetops
- Brews 3-9 cups of espresso
- Materials: 18/10 Stainless Steel, Durable Bakelite
- Dimensions: 17 x 21.5 x 20.5cm
- Brews: 3, 6, or 9 Cups
- Compatible: Gas, Electric, Induction, Campfire
- Weight: 1.24 kg
- Add water to the reservoir for your desired yield.
- Add your choice of ground coffee.
- Place the Bellman on medium-high heat.
- When the gauge reads green, let the espresso fall into a mug.
- When the gauge reads yellow, stop the brewing.
Milk Steaming Instructions:
- Fill with water 1/3 to 1/2 of the way up, close steamer lid, and place on low to medium heat.
- When you hear steam leaking from the release valve, turn the knob on to release some of the pressure, and then turn it back off.
- Place the wand into your milk and turn on the steamer knob. Allow the tip of the wand to agitate the surface of the milk for 3-5 seconds, and then submerge the wand halfway into the milk so that the milk swirls around in a circle.
- When the milk reaches 60 degrees Celsius, turn off the steamer, and purge and clean the wand.
- Pour your silky milk into your coffee and enjoy.
- Make sure water is not filled up past the handle as this creates an excess of built-up pressure, which may damage the unit
- Ensure that the unit does not boil dry, this will cause damage to the base seal, any faults due to the unit boiling dry are not covered under warranty.
- Always ensure the Bellman is used with a low to medium heat, excessive heat can cause the seal in the base to perish.